About Andy Dobson
1. How old are you?
2. What do you do when not working?
I’ve been known to sail a yacht
3. Do you have a Lookalike?
Robert Di Nero, Liam Neeson, Tony Hadley (so I’ve been told)
4. Name one of your favourite films.
Meet the Parents
5. If you had a Time Machine, what year would you go back to?
1985 (it was a year of many changes for me)
6. Name one of your favourite bands/singers?
7. Can you play any instruments?
Guitar, Piano & a couple of others
8. If you could go for a drink with any one person (male or female), who would it be?
9. Which is your favourite football team?
None in particular now but Bolton Wanderers as a kid
10. What really annoys you?
Middle lane drivers and people who are late
11. What is your favourite food?
A good curry (tastes even better after a few pints as well )
12. Do you have a pet?
A fluffy white cat called Monica
13. Which politician should be banished to a desert island?
Diane Abbott but could quite easily fill a bus with many others
14. What was your childhood nickname?
Norb or anything relating to Big Ears
15. If you could buy any car now, what would it be?
Ford Cortina MkIII 😉
16. If you could meet any historical figure, who would it be?
Adolf Hitler just to ask him….. Why?
17. What is the best book you’ve read?
The Count of Monte Cristo
18. Which is your favourite city in the world?
19. What, or who, are you a “closet” fan of?
20. If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be?
Stop moaning, get off your arse and do something about it