DIY, gardening, drawing & listening to music.3. Do you have a Lookalike?
If my beard is short, Jurgen Klopp, or long Harold Shipman
4. Name one of your favourite films.
Heartbreak Ridge with Clint Eastwood
5. If you had a Time Machine, what year would you go back to?
1940, the year my parents were born. ‘E’ when I was growing up we had nowt, you don’t know how lucky yar today lad, we had it tough.
6. Name one of your favourite bands/singers?
7. Can you play any instruments?
I’m a dab hand on the triangle
8. If you could go for a drink with any one person (male or female), who would it be?
Both my granddads’, both bricklayers and proper jack the lads, but was too young to have beer with them when they were alive.
9. Which is your favourite football team?
10. What really annoys you?
Drivers going through red lights (it’s getting worse). People who have no talent on talent shows.
11. What is your favourite food?
Steak & chips and real ale
12.Do you have a pet?
13. Which politician should be banished to a desert island?
Peter ‘Mandy’ Mandleson
14. What was your childhood nickname?
Maffia Mouse my CB handle from my teens (was an American street car from the ‘70’s with 2 F’s). I still have the nickname ‘Maff’ today after 35 + years.
15. If you could buy any car now, what would it be?
Lamborghini Countach the most stunning car ever made (in my opinion) and in white.
16. If you could meet any historical figure, who would it be?
17. What is the best book you’ve read?
The ‘construction technology’ books by J.T.Grundy who was also my tutor at Salford Tech. Huge influence on me still being in the building trade today.
18. Which is your favourite city in the world?
‘Madchester’ of course
19. What, or who, are you a “closet” fan of?
I like Strictly (and I can’t dance) and Masterchef (and I can’t cook)
20. If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be?
‘that lad is a dependable kind of fellow, he knows what he’s doing! which is surprising as he seems so dim’